Jane Lauterback A.C.C.
Jane is a Leadership Coach and Business Development Executive with 20+ years working with Fortune-500 companies, start-ups, foundations, non-profits and schools to integrate brand, culture and people for increased organizational effectiveness, innovation and social impact.
She combines interlocking skillsets in business development, strategic marketing, and talent development to empower dynamic leadership; guiding individuals and organizations to define their purpose and put it to work. This enables leaders to unleash their potential, build a roadmap, and take constructive actions to achieve personal and professional fulfillment.
Jane is currently completing A Pulse on Leadership Today, a study with CEOs on how their values and behaviors shape their organizations.
Clients have included The MacArthur Foundation, The Chicago Community Trust, AIG, Campbell Soup, Duff & Phelps, Trickle Up, DuPont, GE, J&J, JPMorgan Chase, IBM, Impact Assets, L’Oreal, Lucent, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Schwab, Texas Instruments and Xerox.
She is a mentor for NYU’s Stern School and its Berkley Championship and an Executive Coach for the UN/UNICEF. Jane is a Co-founder of the Brothers Fund, a micro-lender for veteran entrepreneurs. Her certifications also include:
• Hogan Behavioral Assessment Systems
• Stanford School of Medicine’s Compassion Cultivation Training
• Selected as 1 of 8 for the UN’s Humanitarian Coaching Network, Executive Coaching program
• The Nalanda Institute’s Certificate Program in Contemplative Psychotherapy
• Member of Columbia University’s Coaching Learning Association